One of the traps that bettors often fall into is looking at the performance of a horse in the Kentucky Derby and assuming that it has no shot in the Preakness. It’s easy to forget that the Derby is a race that is longer than most horses are used to, and also has number of runners that is also uncommon. Pimlico Race Track is very different from Churchill Downs, and it’s well-known that some horses are just more comfortable on certain tracks. Creator is a horse who has something to prove after a disappointing run in the Kentucky Derby. A closer look at the race summary shows that he was bumped and had to be checked, which is something that will totally throw off any horse. He will be looking for a clean trip this time out, and if he gets it, don’t discount this horse. Let’s take a closer look at Creator and its online betting odds to win the Preakness.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.