With the first leg of the Triple Crown quickly approaching, thoroughbred horse racing betting aficionados everywhere are in the process of formulating their 2017 Kentucky Derby wagering picks. If you’re in need of some expert betting information on the “The Greatest Two Minutes in Sports” then you should know that a handful of horses are already receiving interest at the betting counter. With the biggest race in North America less than a month away, let’s take an early look at the odds that are currently available. The 143rd running of the Kentucky Derby takes place on May 6, live from Churchill Downs in Louisville Kentucky.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.