Saturday sees the 142 nd running of the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs, and I have to say it is one of the most wide open fields I have seen in quite some time. Nyquist is the morning line favorite, but despite being unbeaten in his first 7 races, there are still a number of questions about his ability to win a race at this length, and with a field of this size. With 20 horses loaded into the starting gate for the race, there are all kind of things that could happen, which could leave it open for a longshot to steal it coming down the stretch. There are a number of different ways to wager on the Kentucky Derby, so let’s take a look at some of the options available to you at MyBookie online sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.