After winning the Kentucky Derby in rather spectacular fashion, there can be no denying that Nyquist is the best 3-year old in the country right now. You can bet that he won’t be happy with just winning the Derby, though, as this is a horse that looks as though it has all the tools required to win the Triple Crown. He is going to have 11 other horses chasing him down this coming Saturday, May 21 at the 141st running of the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Track, and well will take a closer look at some of those rivals in separate pieces. For now, let’s take a closer look at Nyquist and what he has done to this point in his career. To keep up with the latest odds for the 2016 Preakness Stakes race make sure to check out our Horse Racing betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.