There will be full field of 20 (and two alternates waiting if something should happen to those in the current field) at Saturday’s running of the Kentucky Derby at storied Churchill Downs in Louisville. And favored Nyquist, named after a Detroit Red Wings player, has drawn Post 13 in the Run for the Roses. The colt is currently +300 to win the Derby on horse racing odds. Post time is about 6:34 p.m. ET and will be televised by NBC.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.