After traveling through Kentucky and Baltimore, the best horses in North America will now be heading to New York for the final leg of the Triple Crown. If truth be told, this year’s version is a bit of a letdown in that we won’t have the Kentucky Derby winner, Always Dreaming, in the field, and we also won’t be seeing Classic Empire on the track, as he was scratched earlier in the week. The good news, though, is that we have a field of 12 really great horses, not to mention one of the most open fields that we have seen in years. There are probably only a couple of horses in this field who don’t really have a shot at winning, but there are also a few who are more likely to win than the rest. We are going to be looking at the favorites in this piece, and then we will have some Belmont Stakes betting picks for you guys in another article.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.