- Game Day: Sunday, September 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis had a losing 6-7-1 record against the spread last year.
- The Colts had a losing ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites last season.
- Indianapolis’ games went over the point total in eight out of 14 opportunities last season (57.1%).
- The Colts put an average of 22.6 points per game on the scoreboard last season, 3.7 more than the 18.9 the Vikings surrendered in each contest.
- When they met or outpaced their scoring average last season, Indianapolis was 4-4 and 4-2-1 against the spread.
- When the Minnesota defense allowed 18.9 points or fewer last year, the Vikings accumulated a 6-1 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota’s record against the spread last season was 8-6.
- The Vikings had an even 4-4 ATS record against a spread of +3.0 or greater last year.
- Last year, Minnesota games went over the point total in nine of 14 contests.
- The Vikings put roughly the same amount of points on the scoreboard per game last season (25.4) as the Colts allowed in each contest (23.3) .
- In games where Minnesota scored at least 25.4 points last season, they were 8-1 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Indianapolis was 6-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread last season in games where they allowed fewer than 23.3 points.
- In 43.8% of their opportunities last season (seven of 16 chances), the Colts and their opponents scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 48.0 points.
- Minnesota played in eight games in 2019 (out of 16 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 48.0 points.
- These two teams averaged a combined 48 points per game a season ago, which equals the total set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 42.2 points per game last season, 5.8 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Colts games last year was 2.1 fewer points than the total of 48.0 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Vikings games in 2019 was 3.6 less points than the point total of 48.0 for this outing.
Colts vs Vikings: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis has an edge against Minnesota in the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. Indianapolis has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 137 points while Minnesota notched 79.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/18/2016||Vikings||411-282 IND||34-6 IND|
|9/16/2012||Colts||327-278 MIN||23-20 IND|
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Line and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington NFC Wild Card Round: Opening Line and Early Picks January 9, 2021
- Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans: Line and Early Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Bears at Saints: January 10, 2021 Odds and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- AFC Wild Card Round: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Opening Lines and Betting Trends January 10, 2021
- NFL 2021 Draft Order Breakdown Update
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Early Sunday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Early Saturday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs: Line and Betting Trends for Week 17
- NFL 2020 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Week 16
- NFL Rumors & Betting News December 31st Edition
- Super Bowl LV Contenders & Pretenders Dec. 31st Update
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021
- NFL 2020-21 Offensive Players Rankings Expert Analysis