Top to bottom in the MLB betting lines, the National League Central is one of the weaker divisions in Major League Baseball. This allowed the Chicago Cubs to muddle through the first 30 games of the season at .500 before finding their way, to the point whether they are still wondering whether they should push for a wild card run or start thinking about building a 2016 contender. First baseman Anthony Rizzo predicted that the Cubs would win the Central this year, and while they don’t look ready to catch up with Pittsburgh and St. Louis quite yet, they do have some solid pieces in place. While they shouldn’t mortgage the future to try and contend this year, they should push as hard as they can this year and see what happens.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.