Top to bottom in the MLB betting lines, the National League Central is one of the weaker divisions in Major League Baseball. This allowed the Chicago Cubs to muddle through the first 30 games of the season at .500 before finding their way, to the point whether they are still wondering whether they should push for a wild card run or start thinking about building a 2016 contender. First baseman Anthony Rizzo predicted that the Cubs would win the Central this year, and while they don’t look ready to catch up with Pittsburgh and St. Louis quite yet, they do have some solid pieces in place. While they shouldn’t mortgage the future to try and contend this year, they should push as hard as they can this year and see what happens.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound
- Rangers vs Angels MLB | Only Late Game On Labor Day Holiday