Even though it’s not even the All-Star break in the Major League Baseball season, the action on World Series futures is moving fairly steadily. The favorites have mostly held their positions, though, as the Los Angeles Dodgers have had the top odds to carry the World Series this season. At most major sportsbetting sites, for example, the Dodgers are 13/2 favorites. However, the Washington Nationals have moved into a tie with them, also featuring 13/2 odds to win the titles. Just behind them are the St. Louis Cardinals and the Kansas City Royals, both sitting at 15/2. Let’s look at the standings to see how logical these odds are playing out. The Dodgers are 37-28 as of June 17, leading the National League West by 2 1/2 games over the San Francisco Giants. The Cardinals, with slightly higher odds, have a 43-21 record, seven ahead of Los Angeles in the loss column. So why wouldn’t the odds be better for St. Louis than for Los Angeles?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.