Between 2011 and 2014, the Detroit Tigers won four consecutive division titles. Their formula worked, even though it didn’t look that pretty on the field. It involved hitting home runs, getting on base and having pitchers strike enough players out on the other team to keep that awful defense from mattering. Even though the 2014 Tigers were 28th in Defensive Runs Saved and 29th in Defensive Efficiency, they still made it to the playoffs with great betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.