The rookies in Major League Baseball keep playing better with each passing month. The Cubs’ Kyle Schwarber has slugged 10 home runs and is batting .311 through 140 plate appearances. The Twins’ Miguel Sano has knocked nine dingers and is batting .285 through 165 plate appearances – and these are just the two most recent rookies to have made a big impact for their senior clubs and MLB betting fans. While both of these are big swingers at the plate, though, they simply haven’t played enough to earn serious consideration as Rookie of the Year candidates. So who are the biggest contenders right now in each league?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend