A Sneak Peak at the Baltimore Orioles at Tampa Bay Rays MLB Betting Spread Pick & TV InfoDate/Time: Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:10 PM ET Venue: Tropicana Field, Tampa Bay, Florida TV: Sun Sports Radio: WHNZ 1250, WAMA 1550 (Sp.), WMTX-HD2 94.5/105.9 Opening Lines: Baltimore +112, Tampa Bay -122Kevin Gausman (3-6, 4.15 ERA) comes into this game unbeaten in his last 3 starts.If you could bet on which team was going to finish at the bottom of the AL East come season’s end, my money would be on the Tampa Bay Rays (70-76). Of the three teams with a shot of landing on the bottom, they are the one that is in the worst run of form. It doesn’t help that 6 of their remaining games come against the Toronto Blue Jays, who are suddenly the favorites to represent the AL in the World Series. As has been the case all season long, the Rays continue to struggle to get runs home, and their 557 total runs scored this season is far and away the worst in the AL.At least they know what they need to focus on in the offseason, so don’t be surprised to see them invest in a couple of big hitters once the free agency period begins. Jake Odorizzi (8-8, 3.26 ERA) will be on the mound for the Rays on Sunday.
Key Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 5 games when playing Tampa Bay
- Baltimore is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 5 games when playing Baltimore
- Tampa Bay is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Baltimore
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 6 games when playing at home against Baltimore