There isn’t a team in the MLB or their MLB betting fan base that is going to start popping the champagne corks until the division title is well and truly locked up. This is why all eyes are now on the magic numbers in the divisions that are still undecided, and that team that likes what they see the most is the New York Mets. They will try to shorten their number even further when they welcome in the Miami Marlins on Tuesday night.
In Depth Look at the Baseball Odds Preview & Pick on Miami Marlins at NY Mets & TV InfoDate/Time: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:10 PM ETVenue: Citi Field, New York City, New YorkTV: SNYRadio: 710 WOR, WEPN 1050 (Sp.)Opening Lines: Mets -250, Marlins +229Jacob DeGrom (13-7, 2.40 ERA) will get the start for the Mets on Tuesday.Given what the Mets did to Atlanta over the weekend, you can bet they will not be looking beyond a Miami Marlins (61-82) team coming off a very good week. Miami won both of their series last week, and actually did the Mets a favor by taking 2 of 3 from the Washington Nationals over the weekend. They will not be looking to play favorites, though, and will be looking for a similar sort of result versus the Mets.Miami did take 2 of 3 from the Mets the last time they met, but that was before New York went on the offensive tear that they are on at the moment. The Marlins have been playing good ball for the past two weeks, but they look to be in a little tough to start this one off. Tom Koehler (9-13, 3.99 ERA) will start for Miami.
Key Betting Trends
- Miami is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games
- Miami is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games on the road
- Miami is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing NY Mets
- NY Mets is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Mets’s last 7 games
- NY Mets is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Mets’s last 8 games at home