While the revenue-sharing deal that Bud Selig ushered in has given the league more parity – which may be one factor in the Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers coming out of nowhere to appear in recent World Series – it has also made it more difficult to gauge win totals for teams in Major League Baseball. For example, baseball betting experts and oddsmakers projected 15 teams to finish within 3 1/2 games of .500. But how are they doing so far?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend