While the revenue-sharing deal that Bud Selig ushered in has given the league more parity – which may be one factor in the Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers coming out of nowhere to appear in recent World Series – it has also made it more difficult to gauge win totals for teams in Major League Baseball. For example, baseball betting experts and oddsmakers projected 15 teams to finish within 3 1/2 games of .500. But how are they doing so far?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Mar. 3rd Edition
- MLB News & Rumors: Drama Around Mickey Callaway
- MLB 2021 NL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- 2021 NL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- 2021 AL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB 2021 AL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: NL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?