The MLB trade deadline has come and gone, and that means that we are now getting down to the most important stage of the regular season. There will still be an opportunity for teams to make some roster changes, but for the most part, we now know which teams have loaded up for the all-important run-in. We can now start to seriously look at the Wild Card picture, especially now that a few of the divisions are starting to look as though they might be locked up. We will take all of that into account when choosing what we think are the best series of the coming week. There are no selections made in this batch, so it’s up to you guys to keep an eye on the betting odds for each one as you search for the best possible prices.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.