We could see MLB history this week. Toronto designated hitter Kendrys Morales enters Monday’s matchup in Baltimore having homered in seven straight games, a franchise record. The MLB record of eight straight is held by three players: Hall of Famer Ken Griffey Jr., current Marlins manager and former Yankee Don Mattingly, and former Pittsburgh Pirate Dale Long. Could Morales join or even pass them? Here’s a look at two other intriguing matchups this week. Check back for MLB betting odds on gameday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.