Even after the big wins at the trade deadline, the Blue Jays still find themselves with a lot of work to do to secure a playoff bid. They trail the New York Yankees in the American League East, and they have some stiff competition for the two American League wild card spots, as Cleveland, Baltimore, Texas and Los Angeles also are playing well enough to put themselves into consideration for the postseason. Let’s take a look at some things online betting fans can expect to see out of the Blue Jays in the next few months.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.