As the New York Yankees continue to surprisingly cement their status as the cream of the division, the other 4 teams in the AL East seem to be going out of their way to wallow in mediocrity. The only team in that group with a record over .500 is the Tampa Bay Rays at 17-16. The other three are all below that watermark, although the Toronto Blue Jays and Baltimore Orioles have a chance to improve their standing when they face each other in the final of a 3-game series on Wednesday night in Baltimore, with the Orioles as -122 online betting favorites for the match.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.