There aren’t many teams on baseball right now who are making big, big moves. Other than the White Sox and Nationals, most teams are hovering in or around the .500 mark over the past couple of weeks, with 4-6, 5-5, and 6-4 the most common 10-game records in baseball right now. Two teams that are in that group, the Texas Rangers and the Boston Red Sox, are in the midst of a 3-game series in Boston, with the final game set for Thursday night and Boston marked as the MLB odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.