There are basically two different ways to build a team in major league baseball, and the Cubs and Dodgers have employed different tactics to get where they are today. The Cubs spent a few years in the basement, acquiring young talent and hoping that they would all hit at the same time, which they did. The Dodgers, on the other hand, took a whole boatload of money and purchased talent. That way of doing business hasn’t really yielded much success so far, but they are now just two games away from a World Series match-up with the Cleveland Indians. The NLCS is hanging in the balance very nicely, with the series knotted at two after the Cubs came up with a big win on Wednesday night. The series will now shift back to LA, with both teams knowing that the next win may well be the most crucial of the bunch. Given their record at home over the past couple of years, you would expect that the Dodgers might well be the betting odds favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.