In order to make the playoffs via the Wild Card route, you generally need a little bit of help from your enemies. That is certainly the case in the AL race, as there are a number of teams who are still in the hunt for delight of MLB betting fans. The Cleveland Indians are hanging in there, but they definitely need some help. They will look to help themselves when they welcome in the Chicago White Sox this weekend, with the final of 3 games set for Sunday.
A Look at the Chicago White Sox at Cleveland Indians MLB Lines Prediction & Game InfoDate/Time: Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:10 PM ETVenue: Progressive Field, Cleveland, OhioTV: SportsTime OhioRadio: WTAM 1100, Indians Radio Network, WMMS 100.7Opening Lines: Cleveland -175, Chicago WS +165Josh Tomlin (5-2, 2.70 ERA) has been excellent since coming back from injury, and gives Cleveland a real chance to win with every start.When talking about the Chicago White Sox (69-76) in previous game previews, I have spent a ton of time talking about their pitching woes, and the poor performances of Jeff Samardzija in particular. That may have made it seem as though that is their only issue, but there are plenty of other problems besides what is happening on the mound. This is a team that is seriously lacking in power.The fact that Adam Eaton became the team’s leading HR hitter when he hit his 13th of the year tells you all you need to know about their lack of power. Poor pitching and no pop in the bats is usually the perfect recipe for a postseason miss. John Danks (7-12, 4.56 ERA) will be on the mound for the White Sox on Sunday.
Key Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 17 of Chi White Sox’s last 22 games when playing Cleveland
- Chi White Sox is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
- Chi White Sox is 7-15 SU in its last 22 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Chi White Sox’s last 12 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games when playing Chi White Sox
- The total has gone UNDER in 17 of Cleveland’s last 22 games when playing Chi White Sox
- Cleveland is 15-7 SU in its last 22 games when playing at home against Chi White SoxCleveland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Cleveland’s last 12 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox