With a little over a week remaining in the regular season, there are still a couple of things to be decided, although it looks as though a few of those may be taken care of this weekend. The smart money would be on the Dodgers to finally take the AL West this weekend, as they have what looks to be a pretty manageable series in Colorado versus the Rockies. Game 2 of that series is set for Saturday. Find out the latest MLB run lines here.
Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers MLB Odds AnalysisDate/Time: Saturday, September 26th, 8:10 PMLocation: Coors Field, Denver, ColoradoGame Odds: Dodgers -1½EVTV: SportsNet LA, SNLA SpanishRadio: 570 LA Sports, KTNQ 1020Clayton Kershaw to go beyond the 6th inning in their win over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday night. The last thing they want to do is allow the Giants to stay alive after this weekend, as that will make for a bit of a nervy 4-game series to start next week. The Dodgers have been less than stellar on the road this season, though, so don’t expect this series to be a slam dunk. Brett Anderson (9-9, 3.52 ERA) will get the start for the Dodgers.The month of September started off on a pretty positive note for the Colorado Rockies (63-90), but it is definitely not ending the same way. They are coming into this series in a 5-game losing streak after being swept by the Pittsburgh Pirates. Nolan Arenado and Carlos Gonzalez sit in second and third in the National League home run race, but they have now fallen well off the pace being set by the red hot bat of Bryce Harper.
- LA Dodgers is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games
- LA Dodgers is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- LA Dodgers is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers’s last 6 games on the road
- Colorado is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado’s last 7 games
- Colorado is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado’s last 8 games at home