If money really did buy success, the LA Dodgers would be in the midst of a dynasty. The fact that they haven’t won anything, or even come particularly close, since the spending began, you have to wonder what direction they will take next. This year, the Dodgers are going to have to contend with losing players to free agency, with the departure of Zack Greinke to the Arizona Diamondbacks likely to be the move that hurts the most. The Dodgers should still be considered the favorite to win the NL West, but of early season results are anything to go by, it may not be a particularly easy road. The Dodgers will host the San Diego Padres over the weekend in a divisional series that might help create some sort of opening up in what is a tight division. The Dodgers should be favorites for this series, but they have not played their best ball at home this season. You can wager on this one by visiting the MLB online betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.