If money really did buy success, the LA Dodgers would be in the midst of a dynasty. The fact that they haven’t won anything, or even come particularly close, since the spending began, you have to wonder what direction they will take next. This year, the Dodgers are going to have to contend with losing players to free agency, with the departure of Zack Greinke to the Arizona Diamondbacks likely to be the move that hurts the most. The Dodgers should still be considered the favorite to win the NL West, but of early season results are anything to go by, it may not be a particularly easy road. The Dodgers will host the San Diego Padres over the weekend in a divisional series that might help create some sort of opening up in what is a tight division. The Dodgers should be favorites for this series, but they have not played their best ball at home this season. You can wager on this one by visiting the MLB online betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?