With the second half of the MLB season now well underway, we would be remiss if we didn’t start thinking about the playoffs. Yes, we know that changes made at the trade deadline can have a major impact on the season, but until we know how all of that plays out, the best we can do is look at where teams are at right now. That means taking a look at the possible World Series match-ups that might be in our future. Picking the best possible match-up is tough, as fans have very different criteria in judging what would be the best potential series. With that in mind, I am going to take a look at a few different match-up using specific criteria. I’m not going to consider the World Series betting lines in this piece, as I am looking at totally different viewpoints in order to come up with some potentially awesome match-ups.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound
- Rangers vs Angels MLB | Only Late Game On Labor Day Holiday