It’s Jenrry Mejia vs. the World, and going by the week-long onslaught he’s received since being suspended by the MLB on July 28, the New York Mets setup man is losing the fight real badly. Mejia, 25, was suspended for 162 games by the league after failing a drug test, where he tested positive for Boldenone and Stanozolol. This was his second suspension of the year, following an 80-game suspension in April after he tested positive for Stanozolol, which saw him return to the league barely a month ago (on July 12). In the seven games he played this online sports betting season, Mejia allowed four hits and two walks with seven strikeouts over a span of 7 1/3 innings, with zero runs allowed in those games. This was after a good 2014 season that saw him save 28 games with a decent 3.65 ERA in 2014.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.