There is an old adage in sports that talks about “no pain, no gain,” but there are times when the literal translation can leave some players feeling bruised and beaten. Anthony Rizzo of the Chicago Cubs joined an elite group in the 30/30 club recently, which means he hit 30 HR on the season, but was also hit by pitches 30 times. He will be hoping to dodge further bullets when the Cubs play the Reds in Cincinnati on Thursday night where the Cubs are listed as MLB betting favorites for the match.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.