As great as it is to see a team tear it up and help you in your MLB betting odds in the first half of the season, it’s worth remembering that there are no prizes awarded for being on top after 81 games. You only need to look at recent history to see that it is littered with teams who have fallen apart in the second half of the season. That does not look as though it is going to happen to the St. Louis Cardinals, though, and they will be looking to continue their hot run when they face the Colorado Rockies at home on Thursday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.