The fierce competition for last year’s National League Championship was a memorable one, featuring a nail-biting finale between the San Francisco Giants and the St. Louis Cardinals. The Giants had to knock down the likes of the Pittsburgh Pirates before meeting and beating the Cardinal in the league finals, clinching the title for the third time in five years. This season, the Giants do not look anything close to what their dominant self in 2014, blowing the competition wide open and making it anyone’s title. There’s still some time left to study the MLB Odds before the 2015 season comes to an end, but based on what we’ve seen so far in the baseball betting odds, here are the top teams drooling for the NL pennant, as they look to take advantage of the seemingly sleeping Giants.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.