Quick View at the Free MLB Betting Lines on Milwaukee Brewers at Chicago Cubs & TV InfoDate/Time: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:05 PM ET Venue: Wrigley Field, Chicago, Illinois TV: CSN+ Radio: WBBM 780, Cubs Radio Network Opening Lines: Chicago -300, Milwaukee +280 Jake Arrieta (19-6, 1.96 ERA) will be looking for his 20th win of the season on Friday night, which may well solidify his chances of winning the Cy Young. It was something of a disastrous week for the Milwaukee Brewers (63-86), as they needed a win over the Reds on Sunday night to prevent them from going winless for the week. That win also helped them snap out of an 8-game losing skid. The Brewers have to be disappointed with how things have gone over the past couple of weeks, especially when you consider how well they were playing at the start of September. Realistically, though, the end of the season can’t come quickly enough for Milwaukee, although there is some cause for optimism given the young talent that they brought in at the trade deadline. Those young guys will get a chance to gain some more valuable big league experience over the final 2 weeks of the season. Kyle Lohse (5-13, 6.01 ERA) will get the start for the Brewers.
Key Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chi Cubs
- Milwaukee is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Milwaukee’s last 16 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
- Chi Cubs is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Milwaukee
- Chi Cubs is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Chi Cubs’s last 16 games when playing at home against Milwaukee