How a team plays coming down the stretch will often show MLB betting fans, management and coaching staff what sort of team they have. Teams in playoff contention who get hot in the final few weeks tend to be the ones who go deep. Teams who are essentially out of contention can show some character by continuing to scrap to the end. The Pittsburgh Pirates and Arizona Diamondbacks represent each of those categories, and they will finish up a 3-game series in Pittsburgh on Wednesday night.
How to Bet on the Free MLB Betting Lines Pick on Arizona at Pittsburgh & Game InfoDate/Time: August 19th, 7:05 pm ETVenue: PNC Park, Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaTv: ROOT SPORTSRadio: KDKA-FM 93.7Opening Lines: Pittsburgh – 143, Arizona + 133Robbie Ray (3-8, 3.29 ERA) will take to the hill for the Diamondbacks on Wednesday.
Key Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 4-1-1 SU in its last 6 games
- Pittsburgh is 15-4-1 SU in its last 20 games at home
- Pittsburgh is 2-4-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Arizona
- Arizona is 2-3-1 SU in its last 6 games
- Arizona is 2-3-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- Arizona is 1-3-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Pittsburgh