When a team and their MLB lines fans are at the top of your division in baseball, it seems as though every team you play is out to try and knock you off. Teams that have nothing to play for suddenly seem to raise their game in order to play a role in your demise. That is what the Texas Rangers are up against right now, and they will try to hang on to their division lead when they welcome in the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday night.
Taking a Sneak Peek at the Free MLB Betting Lines Pick on Detroit Tigers at Texas Rangers & TV InfoDate/Time: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:05 PM ETVenue: Globe Life ParkTV: FSSWRadio: 105.3 The Fan, 1540am ESPN Deportes (Sp.)Opening Lines: Texas -184, Tigers +174Matt Boyd (1-5, 6.91 ERA) will be the man charged with helping the Tigers pick up that win.
Key Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit’s last 6 games when playing Texas
- Detroit is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Texas
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Texas
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas’s last 6 games when playing Detroit
- Texas is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Texas’s last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit