While it’s beginning to look more and more and more as though the National League playoff picture is about to be set in stone, the race in the AL remains wide open. There are 6 teams who are within 4.5 games of the final Wild Card spot, which is going to make these last few weeks very interesting indeed for online sports betting fans. The Baltimore Orioles are very much in that hunt, and they have a tough interleague series against the New York Mets starting on Tuesday night in Baltimore.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.