To the untrained eye, the back-to-back shutout losses by the Cardinals last week was simply coincidental of a bad run. But to the observant baseball diehard that has a keen eye for detail, the shutouts were probably just a ploy from the St. Louis team to force to force general manager John Mozeliak into recognize the need to acquire a power potential hitter during the MLB Trade Deadline, especially because Matt Holliday had suffered an injury the day before. Needless to say, the plan worked to meticulous perfection! Immediately after the shutout losses, Mozeliak hurriedly jumped into the market, initiating a series of trades that brought Tribe-man Brandon Moss to St. Louis in the MLB betting odds.In the end, it was a win-win situation for everybody……Mozeliak and his player were happy, they got the much-needed offensive help they wanted.…the fans in St. Louis were happier, getting the big-name signing they’d craved for.…the Indians? Well, they were the happiest of all the parties, and for really good reasons.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?