To the untrained eye, the back-to-back shutout losses by the Cardinals last week was simply coincidental of a bad run. But to the observant baseball diehard that has a keen eye for detail, the shutouts were probably just a ploy from the St. Louis team to force to force general manager John Mozeliak into recognize the need to acquire a power potential hitter during the MLB Trade Deadline, especially because Matt Holliday had suffered an injury the day before. Needless to say, the plan worked to meticulous perfection! Immediately after the shutout losses, Mozeliak hurriedly jumped into the market, initiating a series of trades that brought Tribe-man Brandon Moss to St. Louis in the MLB betting odds. In the end, it was a win-win situation for everybody… …Mozeliak and his player were happy, they got the much-needed offensive help they wanted. …the fans in St. Louis were happier, getting the big-name signing they’d craved for. …the Indians? Well, they were the happiest of all the parties, and for really good reasons.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.