The second American League Divisional Series between the Kansas City Royals and Anaheim Angels has also been very entertaining. After putting the numbers on their favor and taking the first two games of the series, the Royals don’t seem much like a team that is making the playoffs for the first time in three decades, and by the way they’ve been playing, it seems the Angels will have to double their effort to avoid elimination in Game 3. The Major League Baseball odds for this game favor the Royals, who lead the series 2-0 and head home with a chance to sweep the series. Eric Hosmer was the hero in game 2, hitting a 2-run homer in the 11th inning against the Angels, which broke the 1-1 tie, and helped the Royals to win the game 4-1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?