A Look at the Kansas City Royals at Seattle Mariners MLB Lines Analysis & TV InfoDate/Time: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 8:10 PM ET Venue: Kauffman Stadium, Kansas City TV: FSKC Radio: KCSP 610 Opening Lines: Seattle +168, Kansas City -170Yordano Ventura (12-8, 4.48 ERA) will be looking for his third straight win when he starts this one. It has been another disappointing season for the Seattle Mariners (73-77), but one that has featured a couple of great individual performances. Nelson Cruz delivered as was expected, and Taijuan Walker was fantastic on the mound. The rumor out of Seattle is that Walker will now be shut down for the season, which might not be a bad idea. He is going to be the guy that Seattle builds their new starting rotation around next season, so why risk him getting hurt? The Mariners actually had a pretty respectable run last week, picking up series wins against the LA Angels and the Texas Rangers. They have a pretty tough schedule over the final 2 weeks, but it will give them a chance to measure themselves against teams that are postseason bound. Roenis Elias (5-8, 4.06 ERA) will be brought back out of the bullpen to start on Wednesday.
Key Betting Trends
- Seattle is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Kansas City
- Seattle is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
- Kansas City is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Seattle
- Kansas City is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Seattle
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas City’s last 6 games when playing at home against Seattle