The Kansas City Royals were already rolling along at the head of the pack in the American League Central. While the Houston Astros and Los Angeles Angels were also putting up strong records and looked to be solid challenges to the Royals for supremacy in the American League. At the trade deadline, the Royals had a record of 60-38, holding an eight-game lead over the Minnesota Twins in their division. This is the largest division lead that any team in MLB has at this point in the baseball betting season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.