When teams and their MLB odds fans look at their schedule for the final week of the season, they tend to hope that the games will still mean something, or that they will be rendered meaningless because they have already clinched a playoff spot. The 4-game series between the Dodgers and the Giants still means something for now, but that could all change with a single win by the Dodgers.
Taking a Look at LA Dodgers at San Francisco Giants MLB Lines Preview & TV InfoDate/Time: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:15 PM ETVenue: AT&T Park, San Francisco, CaliforniaTV: CSN-BARadio: KNBR 680, KTRB 860 (Sp.)Mike Bolsinger (6-5, 3.48 ERA) will be looking to avoid his third straight loss when he takes to the mound on Wednesday.No team wants to live in the past, but the Giants (82-74) have to be looking at the 3 straight 5-4 losses they took last week. Finding a way to win one or two of those would have made this series a whole lot nervier for the Dodgers than it already is. That didn’t happen, though, but the Giants have found a way to bounce back and reel off three straight wins to keep things interesting for at least one more day.The way they have battled to the end will have them finishing up the season on something of a positive note, but they will still not be happy at having to hand over their World Series crown to another team by the time this season is all said and done. Mike Leake (10-10, 3.89 ERA) will be the man on the mound for the Giants.
Key Betting Trends
- LA Dodgers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing San Francisco
- LA Dodgers is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against San Francisco
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers’s last 5 games when playing on the road against San Francisco
- San Francisco is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Dodgers
- San Francisco is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Francisco’s last 5 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers