Major League Baseball’s second half begins on Friday and the clear series of the weekend is between National League East-leading Washington against the top team in the NL West, the Los Angeles Dodgers. It would surprise no one if these teams meet again in October. I believe they will as I fully expect each team to take its division. There is no opening line on the game due to Washington not yet naming its pitcher, but there will be live betting with it televised on the MLB Network.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.