Every team needs a legitimate number 1 on the mound if they hope to compete. Having two aces improves your chances even more, but in order to excel, you need a starting rotation that is solid from top to bottom. The LA Dodgers have the first two covered, but are struggling with the rest to the dismay of MLB betting fans. They will try to break out of an awful road slump when they head into Cincinnati to face the Reds on Thursday.
A Look at the LA Dodgers vs Cincinnati Reds MLB Run Line & PredictionDate/Time: August 27, 12:35 PM ETVenue: Great American Ballpark, Cincinnati, OhioTV: SportsNet LA, SNLA SpanishRadio: 570 LA Sports, KTNQ 1020 (Sp.)Opening Lines: LA -190, Cincinnati +180Zack Greinke (13-3, 1.67 ERA) will start for the Dodgers on Thursday afternoon.There was a little cause for celebration on Monday when the Reds (52-72) finally broke out of a 9-game losing skid with a win over the Detroit Tigers. The champagne corks were put back into the bottle the following night, though, as they went down 5-1 to the Dodgers in the first game of this series. You have to feel that the best chance that the Reds have to win nowadays comes with Raisel Iglesias on the mound, but the bad news for fans of this team is that they will not see him again until the Dodgers have skipped town and moved on to the next series.That said, the Reds are going up against a team that is pretty awful on the road, so you feel that they might just be able to sneak one game. Anthony DeSclafani (7-9, 3.79 ERA) comes into this start having lost his previous two.
Key Betting Trends
- LA Dodgers is 1-5-1 SU in its last 7 games
- LA Dodgers is 1-8-1 SU in its last 10 games on the road
- LA Dodgers is 4-0-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cincinnati
- LA Dodgers is 3-5-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati
- Cincinnati is 1-10-1 SU in its last 12 games
- Cincinnati is 1-9-1 SU in its last 11 games at home
- Cincinnati is 0-4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Dodgers
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers