Inside Scoop on the MLB Lines Analysis on Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins & TV InfoDate/Time: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:10 PM ET Venue: Target Field, Minnesota TV: FS-N Radio: Go 96.3, TIBN Opening Lines: Twins -142, Tigers +141 Anibal Sanchez (10-10, 4.99 ERA) will get the start for the Tigers. The focus of the Minnesota Twins (75-68) in recent weeks has very much been on running down the Texas Rangers for the final AL Wild Card spot. Their Wild Card goal remains the same, but that focus may have to shift towards the Houston Astros if results continue to play out the way they have been over the past couple of weeks. For now, the Twins just have to concern themselves with picking up wins, and they are doing just that. Back to back series wins against the Kansas City Royals and the Chicago White Sox have helped them keep pace with Texas, as has a win in the opening game of this series. The Twins have a final run of games against teams in the playoff picture, so don’t expect an easy road ahead for them. Ervin Santana (5-4, 4.73 ERA) will get the start for the Twins.
Key Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Detroit’s last 10 games on the road
- Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
- Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
- Minnesota is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games at home
- Minnesota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
- Minnesota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit