The number of teams with a shot at making the playoffs gets lower with each passing series. Those teams in the chasing pack who start to drop games will see their target grow increasingly smaller until it becomes impossible to hit. With a loss to the San Diego Padres on Wednesday night, the Washington Nationals just saw their target shrink once again. They will try to continue to stay alive when they welcome in the Miami Marlins on Friday night where they are listed as favorite on MLB lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.