Not so long ago, everyone was asking themselves what was happening to the New York Yankees, after the 27-time champions seemed to have taken a nose dive. This relegated them to the become contenders for a wildcard spot. But now, this seems to have changed as they are leading their division, leaving the likes of Toronto, L.A. Angels, Baltimore and Tampa Bay to battle it out for the two wildcard spots. Life in the American League is so competitive that a simple change makes a great difference. Below is a preview of the teams with the best MLB odds of making the wildcard cut.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.