The final week of the season is going to deliver some nail-biting action, especially on the American League side of things, where the Wild Card race looks like it is going to go right down to the wire. The chase for the final spot is now essentially down to a 3-horse race, with the Minnesota Twins right in the thick of it. They head to Detroit this weekend for a 3 game series that starts on Friday night, with Minnesota as favorites in the sportsbook odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Mar. 3rd Edition
- MLB News & Rumors: Drama Around Mickey Callaway
- MLB 2021 NL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- 2021 NL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- 2021 AL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB 2021 AL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: NL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?