There were a lot of baseball purists who were less than pleased when MLB introduced the Wild Card format into the playoff picture, but there can be no denying that it has made things a whole lot more exciting. The Wild Card race in the American League is as tense as it gets right now, and a pair of teams involved in the chase, the Toronto Blue Jays and Minnesota Twins, are in the middle of a 4-game series that continues on Wednesday night in Toronto with the Blue Jays listed as -190 favorites on betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game