Heading into this Tuesday’s MLB All-Star Game, the closest division battle is in the NL West where the Los Angeles Dodgers are a half a game ahead of the Arizona Diamondbacks. In Major League Baseball terms, the Dodgers are about a whisker ahead of the D’Backs to the finish line. The race between the Dodgers and the Diamondbacks in the second half of the current MLB Season figures to be a huge story. Can the Dodgers maintain their whisker lead? Will the D’Backs rediscover their April form?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.