The Toronto Blue Jays have punched their playoff ticket for the joy of their loyal MLB odds fans, which means that the Seattle Mariners will now have the longest playoff drought in MLB, as they have not appeared in the postseason since 2001. Now that the Mariners have hired Jerry Dipoto, they hope to change all of that. His first major choice will be what to do with manager Lloyd McClendon, who sat down with Dipoto for about two hours on Monday morning to talk about the direction of the organization.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season