A Look at the MLB Betting Odds Pick Oakland A’s at Houston Astros & TV InfoDate/Time: Saturday, September 19, 2015 7:10 PM ET Venue: Minute Maid Park TV: ROOT SPORTS Radio: KBME 790, KLAT 1010 (Sp.) Opening Lines: Oakland +135, Houston -136Scott Kazmir (7-10, 2.63 ERA) will be facing his old team, and looking to break out of a 4-game winless slump. It has been a very disappointing season for the Oakland A’s (63-84), and it looks as though they will be looking to rebuild in the offseason, given the moves they made at the trade deadline. They have had a tough time winning series coming down the stretch, but the one that they did win recently came against this Houston Astros team, who they took 2 of 3 from recently. The A’s will have the opportunity to really hurt the Astros chances of making the playoffs with a win in this series, and the best chance to do so may come on Saturday. That is because they will have Sonny Gray (13-7, 2.56 ERA) on the mound. Gray is leading the way in a number of pitching stats in the AL.
Key Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland’s last 6 games on the road
- Oakland is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Houston
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oakland’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Houston
- Houston is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
- Houston is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Oakland
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Houston’s last 6 games when playing at home against Oakland