A Look at the MLB Odds Preview on Toronto Blue Jays at Tampa Bay Rays & TV InfoDate/Time: Friday, October 02, 2015 7:10 PM ET Venue: Tropicana Field Opening Line: Toronto -107, Tampa Bay +110 Wei-Yin Chen (10-8, 3.35 ERA) will start for the Orioles. To say that the week so far has been a disappointment for the Yankees (86-72) is perhaps putting things a little mildly. They have lost the first 3 games of the series to the Boston Red Sox, as well as seeing the division title head north of the border. The Yankees have gained a home game when the postseason begins by clinching one of the AL Wild Card race spots yesterday. It’s fair to say that the Yankees are not finishing the season in style, as they are just 4-6 in their last 10 games. They do have an older squad, though, which is why it will not be a huge surprise to see some of those guys get a day or two off over the weekend. Adam Warren (7-7. 3.37 ERA) will be on the mound for the Yankees.
Key Betting Trends
- Toronto is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Tampa Bay
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto’s last 7 games when playing Tampa Bay
- Toronto is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Toronto\
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tampa Bay’s last 7 games when playing Toronto
- Tampa Bay is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto