When the weekend action in the MLB is over, we will officially see the first half of the season come to a close. Some players will get a break, while others will be involved in the All-Star festivities, but every GM in the league will be busy making decisions about what to do with their current squad of players. There are going to be a ton of moves made at the trade deadline and for their MLB odds, all of which will shape how the second half plays out. It’s tough to make any sort of predictions until those moves are all made, but with the odds or the pennants and the World Series recently updated, we can at least take some educated guesses as to how things might play out. Let’s dig a little deeper into each conference, taking a look at the current baseball betting odds, and making some predictions along the way.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.