In a clear sign that George Steinbrenner’s philosophy no longer governs the management of the New York Yankees, they came out of the no-waiver trade deadline without picking up another starting pitcher for their rotation. The Yanks have been much better than people expected, thanks to their bullpen and the renaissance of Alex Rodriguez. They currently lead the American League East, but the fact that Toronto – and not New York – picked up the best available pitcher on the trade market in David Price shows that things have certainly changed in the Big Apple. Let’s look at the Yankees’ prospects as the 2015 online betting postseason gets closer.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.